Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reuniting with Good Friends.



This is my friend Sarah Shultz and Lisa Jones. Lisa was visiting from Okinawa, Japan. She is living there because her husband Sam is in the Air Force. They will be there for three years total. I loved seeing her. We met at Pei Wei's and ate dinner and chatted from 7-12 at night. It was great to catch up and see each other. Time might have passed but the friendship is still strong. Can't wait till she get's back in the states so I can see her more often.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Oh my goodness the Jones are in Japan - how awesome is that!

Lois said...

Send me Lisa's email if you have it I'd love to get an update from her!
Way to go Megan updating your blog!

jana said...

you look amazing meg. Speaking of reuniting...aaa, what do you say. seriously, we've got to stop doing this!