Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I need your help.


Hello family and friends. I have just commited to raising $2,200.00 by November. I will be walking in the 60 mile 3 day walk. I am so excited about doing this. I need your help in contributing to the cause in my name. I will accept whatever you can afford. I am so pumped about this journey and the experience I will have. We all have boobs whether you are a man or a woman and we all know someone with boobs so it affects us all. I thank you in advance for helping support me. Now make a donation at the3day.org.

5 comments:

Amber said...

That's so cool that you're doing this. I want to someday. My family does it every year since my sister had breast cancer. They love it! It will be such an awesome experience for you. About my website. Since I was only getting business from people I know I just email them pictures of my stuff and they tell me what they want instead of paying a ton for online web hosting. Anyways, you can email me if you want soniclady@cox.net Cute new pictures of your fam!

Lois said...

Way to go with the 3 day walk! Talked to a lady this year who did it and she loved every minute. My MIL died of Breast Cancer and I'm trying to get Jay to do this walk with me also...maybe we'll see you!
Great new family pix - who took them?

Ramsey Family said...

me what ones are you talking about? Some were from Ashlet Whiting she is in my old ward. I hope you do we should join teams. I am going to the getting started meeting on the 26th. in Chandler. Come and bring him.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

jana said...

seems this is the only way to keep up with you. I think it's so great!!