Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!

I just want to tell my dad Happy Father's Day. He is a great father, grandfather and friend. He has been there for me through a lot. I appreciate him in my life and in the lives of my kids. They love how kind, funny and supportive he is. He is at their games when he is home, he attends school functions, and loves to play in the pool. I am sorry he is out of the country to spend the day with him but we love you a lot and miss you when you are away. Thanks for all you do. Here are some things the kids had to say about grandpa:
Jaren- "He always remembers me on his trips, thank you"
Ellie-"He makes me laugh and calls me his girlfriend"
Olivia-" I love him and his chocolate milk"
Tae- blows kisses (not talking yet)
You are the greatest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh look at you guys! I can't believe how gorgeous you are Elena =)
Chrisy P