Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jaren, Happy Birthday to Jaren cha cha cha!






Today is Jaren's birthday! WOW 9 years old I can't believe it. Here are some pictures of him over the years. As you can see he loves sports and cub scouts. He is excited to start school on the 6th and get back to see his old friends and meet some new ones. Jaren is a very fun and outgoing child. He loves his sisters and worships his dad. He is a great son and I love having him in our family. Today Jaren played his first round of golf with his dad. He has had some lessons but has never played on the big course. He held his own in the 110 degree weather. He laughed and shot the breeze with the big boys. We all love you Jaren.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK! lol NINE!?? When I saw you guys Jaren was so little! And omgosh you have FIVE NOW? Congrats Meg!
I am so glad I found this blog, i have been looking for you for a while...email me! Christinepaluf@gmail.com
Miss u! I have a funny story to tell you too...so let's get back in touch! =)

Nettie said...

Are you kidding me??? My little moody, sweet, favorite nursery baby is 9??? That is unbelievable. I remember you dropping Ellie off in the nursery room and me asking "how old is she?" and you just said, "I'm not telling" as you jetted out the door. I knew you were my kind of girl. I miss you guys. I can't believe you have so many kids. Where are you and what are you up to? Email me. aawinsor@hotmail.com

Love,
Annette Winsor