Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 months to go...

I can't believe it only three months until the 3 day. On the 9th my girlfriend and I went to a training walk in Phoenix. We left at 4:00 a.m. to get there in time. We walked 10 miles with about 200 people. After we were finished they had a room filled with a bunch of sponsors and tips on what we need for the 3 day. The walk was great. I felt really good about being physically ready for it. I learned that I do not want a backpack on my back and that I need a bandana or towel to wipe the sweat. Hopefully it will not be over 100 degrees in November. Most places it isn't but they said last year it was 95. Holy Cow! I am hoping for a cold front to move on through for that weekend. The women were amazing and the crew was awesome. There is still time to donate. Go to the3day.org and donate under my name. I have about $140.00 to go. Yahoo!!! I am almost there. Thanks to all of those that helped support me. I will keep you posted as we get closer.

No comments: