Sunday, October 5, 2008

Walk for Hope



We walked the Phoenix Zoo for the breast cancer City of Hope. It was great weather and nice scenery at the zoo. In the end they gave us medals of completion. It was great to walk with my mom and bond together. This was a little prep walk for the 3-day. It is in 6 weeks. If you still want to donate go to the3day.org, put in my name and donate. I just have $140.00 left to make it to $2200.00. I can't believe I am almost there. Thanks for those who have helped.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I didn't know you were doing this. Apparently I haven't been keeping up! Where do I go to donate?

dittysimmons@gmail.com

Melody said...

Way to go on the fundraising, Megan! Good luck on the 3 Day!!

jana said...

k- you're the WoMAN sista! You go girl.

Nanna said...

I hope you had a good time!! Tyler told me you were in pain, but enjoying! Thanks for the sippy cups, and I missed you on Sunday more than EVER!!! Derrick was home sick, luckly only 5 kids showed up that day but I missed you for sure. You do so much for us and I hope you know how much we appriciate what you do for us!!

The Thatchers said...

hey its emilee. found your blog. way to go on the walk. thats awesome. we will have to keep in touch. im going to add you to my blog, if thats ok with you?