Friday, February 8, 2008

A great Movie to see

I went to the movies with my movie partner Kristy Lamb and we saw this movie. I laughed and cried. It was all around a FANTASTIC movie. She and I both agreed we needed to find a rich man preferrably handsome to help us fulfill our Bucket List. One thing on my list is to accomplish the 3Day walk. I am going to do it this year. I will post more when I figure out all the details. All I know is that I am not waiting, this is the year. All who would like to join the team you are more then welcome.

4 comments:

Lois said...

We want to see that movie too!
When is the 3 day walk is it Nov? - I'm interested! I'm doing the Ragnar Relay Feb 29 - Mar 1st!
Next year you should do it with us! :)

Ramsey Family said...

the three day is nov. 11-14. join us

K. Lamb said...

Loved this movie. Okay so I am totally in to seeing movies again. I love it. When are we going again?

Ramsey Family said...

anytime Ps i love you is next