Sunday, February 10, 2008

I finally finished!!!


I finally finished this wonderful book. I loved it. The beginning was great, the middle a little dull, the end WOW! The first kiss was amazing. I did decide that this can't be a movie because no one can act these amazing scenes out better then I do in my mind. My imagination runs and I don't know who could portray it with the passion I imagine. The Italy scene was nerve racking and the fact that he CAME BACK I loved. I have been waiting and waiting and my love came back. Sorry Jacob you were a great fill in but you can't come close to Edward. I am on to Eclipse and loving it. It takes me forever and avid readers think I take forever but it is all worth it.

2 comments:

K. Lamb said...

Alright I have no idea what you a talking about. What are these books that you are reading?

Georgia said...

Well... Its about time :)

I told you it would all be ok!!!

I am an avid Jacob lover... Mmmm, he just makes me happy :) That is not saying, however, that I do not love me some Edward... *sigh* I guess I am a "Jakeward" lover...